Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Bumble Bee and The Green Dragon

With only one wedding to go until December, I thought I would post some random happenings in my life outside wedding photography. Enjoy, and Jordan, don't email me and tell me this is boring ; )


So that is what someone does to their dogs for Halloween when they don't have any kids.

This is just another cute shot of Tubbins taken with the Canon Elph.

My puppies with their best friends Izzie and Milo.

My trip to Oprah with friends Melissa and Amy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is impossible to travel faster than the speed of light, and certainly not desirable, as one's hat keeps blowing off.

Jordan.joseph@gmail.com said...

email me a bunch of pictures of your DOGS for that website. make sure they're at least 500x700px.

jordan.joseph@gmail.coma

BKP said...

Jordan--I told you NOT to give me any comments this time!!! Brothers...