Friday, October 12, 2007

Coming Soon

1) Jury duty is back!!! If you follow this blog, you might remember I got called for jury duty at the very beginning of the wedding season. Fortunately, they held off until now and my official jury duty date is in two weeks. So if you don't hear from me for a week, it means I have been sequestered ; ) AND, I bought two books to take along with me to jury duty, which is big news because I am not usually a reader: Into the Wild, and Eat Pray Love (both were on Oprah of course, my connection to the world).
2) New pricing structure for 2008! I am so excited about this one because I am now going to be including albums in my packages!!! This is most exciting to me, because it means that my images, now often not seeing anything bigger than a 4X6 print, will be put into story form and printed in gorgeous albums!!! This will change on my website by the end of the month, and people who have already booked will have the option to switch packages.

No comments: