Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Celia and Scott






I had a science class in high school with Mr. Chandler, and I met this crazy spontaneous always-the-one-who-gets-in-trouble guy named Scott. Well, I managed to stay out of trouble in high school despite Scott being one of my friends ; ) so here I am, 16 years later (sheesh time flies, and yes I am almost 30), and Scott turned out to be one of my favorite people. I was lucky enough to photograph he and Celia's wedding in Madison this September. Let me say, I felt the pressure to put out a spectacular photography performance since all of my high school friends will be milling over the photographs for years to come! So anyways, the church was beautiful, I always love shots at the capital, Celia does a mean karoke, and this reception was one of the most fun I have been too!

No comments: