Monday, May 7, 2007

Potential Newspaper Article!

Let me stress "potential" at this point, because it hasn't happened yet, but...Today the hometown paper, The Post Crescent, called to potentially do an article on me to highlight someone who had made a major career change. The column is called "Shifting Gears" and runs every Thursday. I interview Tuesday afternoon, and if the article pans out, it will run next Thursday! It will be a question/answer format with a photo of me "on the job." For those of you who don't know, I used to be a fifth grade science teacher in Chilton for three years and actually started my official photography career during that time. My brother Ben advised me to explain to the Post Crescent that I made the career change because the 3 months off during teaching was not enough, and that I preferred the 9 months off during the non-wedding season of being a photographer ; ) That's Ben for you, always the joker of the group! So for those of you living in the right area, I will keep you updated if you have to go out and buy the Post Crescent next Thursday-stay tuned!

No comments: